Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Town New Year









So the peer pressure got to me so I'll try to be better and post more.  I'll give everyone a update on what's going on with me.  I just moved back to the midwest and now live in Kalamazoo,MI with my boyfriend Robert Jude. We have been dating for a little over two years.  We meet out in California where we worked together at a restaurant called Patrick Molloys. We both moved out to Cali the same time and got a job at the same place within weeks of each other but before that had only lived four hours from each other (weird) so it's clear we are meant to be.  He went to school in Kalamazoo and graduated with a degree in graphic design.  We chose to move here because he already owns a couple of houses here and is in the beginning stages of opening up a jazz lounge/concert venue/comedy club. We plan on getting married in the near future and are looking to buy another house so we can remodel it and make it our own.  We did it a little backwards but life doesn't always go how we plan I'm sure everyone knows that.  We loved California and if it weren't for family and better opportunities here we would of never left.  The weather is making us miss the beach a lot all of our friends are boating in 85 degree weather.  We had a lot of fun and got to go to a lot of fun places like; Seaworld, Universal Studios, Catalina, San Francisco where we toured Alacatraz, a bunch of baseball and basketball games, Palm Springs, and so much more.  I am now working at the four diamond Radisson Hotel here just waitressing but hope to move up to human resources someday and will be a manager and Robs restaurant when it opens.  I hope to open up my own clothing store someday.  I learned a lot of how to run a boutique when I managed a small one in Manhattan Beach.  Well my family came out to visit a lot so there are some pics of their visits as well as one with my friend Nissa who got married and my best friend for life Cori or as we say my BFFL also one of her bachlorette party.  Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!  God Bless and don't forget to thank Jesus for everything that goes right in your day!

3 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Audrey, Thanks for bowing to peer pressure. This is one time I really can say peer pressure is good. I enjoyed your post and pictures it is so nice to see your smile. Keep smiling and keep enjoying life. Best of luck love and health in 2009 to you and Rob. Love,Aunt Julie

JenniLynn said...

Thanks for the blog, Beautiful! I am so proud of all you accomplished in Cali, and I am so happy to have to closer to home. However, I too miss the sunshine and the beach, but having you "next door" is way better than half way across the country.

Keep us up to date on Rob's club and everything going on in your life.

God Bless,
Love,
Mama

Scott Gregory said...

Thanks Audrey! I am afradi I am goint to get in really big trouble, but do you have a photo of someone dancing on the table in CA that you can share?