Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nothing New in the Gregory household

Hi,
Like Audrey I too am feeling the peer pressure. But, unlike Audrey I have nothing to share. My life is totally boring right now. My big excitement is that I am looking forward to Burn Notice season opener tonight. Let's say it all together now .... boring and sad ...... Slowly working on our basement. The electric should be done next week, then I can pull some speaker wire to put speakers in throughout the basement. I am just about done pulling coax cable and CAT 5 (good thing to, I am really tired of that job). All three of us (Rita, Scott & Noah to a lesser extent) are feeling somewhat under the weather this week.

Hope all is well....

Scott

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Scott, I sure am grateful to the peer pressure person, kudos. Sorry to hear you all are under the weather, but I would be too if I had to run all that wire. I can't wait to see the finshed pictures of the basement remodel. Keep posting I love to hear that others take time and more time to finish a project. You know misery loves company. Love, Julie

Dawn Doucette said...

While things seem mundane to you, I always love sharing even the little things... now not all the little things though... knowing you're under the weather, (and I feel for you because that's NO fun)... but I appreciate the fact you didn't share ALL the nitty, gritty details of being under the weather! :)

I'm so excited for you that you're seeing progress on the basement. I think I would have stopped at the bathroom and I'd still be in that jacuzzi tub... who needs a family room anyway???

Hope you get some Chicken Noodle Soup and start feeling better! Lots of Love to all at the Gregory house!

XOXO,
Dawn