Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stuck inside...




Again! So due to the cold, bitter, freezing, awful, terrible (is that enough exaggeration?) temps outside, Ashlynn and I are staying in again! We haven't had a bit of fresh air since Monday! I think being inside might be making us a little loopy. But since it's in our best interest to avoid mother nature...we have found some new activities to do. They include playing "capture the kitty" and "destroy the pots and pans" It's quite amusing!

Hope everyone has a good day and stay warm!


2 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Love the cutest member of the "Pots & Pan's Band!" I think you should give her a wooden spoon drumstick! :)

Love you!
me

P.S. Ashlynn seriously looks like she wants to take a bite out of Isis! LOL

~kelly :) said...

hmmmmmm...."destroy with pots and pans?" I think that's what my kids call it when *I* cook !!