Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random musings!

Can you believe that it is the end of January already! Time is flying by here, we've been in AZ for 1 year now! It is gorgeous out today Jason and the boys are at the FBR Open, Kiah is supposed to be napping, but she is doing puzzles instead and Tobin is sleeping. Tobin started walking! It is so fun to watch him toddle around. Carissa's baby shower is today and that makes me a little sad because I don't get there for it, but I am super excited that the kids and I are coming to visit in April! I signed Justin and Isaac up for t-ball today, they are really looking forward to it. So, how's that for random!

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for your musings. I actually tuned into the golf tournament for a while to see the AZ sun and feel your warmth. Hope I can get up to see you when you come to WI in April. Til then I will keep checking your blog for pics and stories. Love, Aunt Julie